Pinchbeck East C of E

Primary Academy



If your child was born between 1 September 2016 and 31 August 2017, they are due to start school in September 2021.


Parents can apply for a school place from 16 November 2020 for the 2021 Reception intake.


The preferred method for applying for a Reception place is online. (Click on the link below). You can also apply by telephoning Lincolnshire County Council on 01522 782030.  Alternatively you can request a paper application using the same number.


If you do not live in Lincolnshire you must apply through your home local authority.  You can name Lincolnshire schools on this application.

From September 2010 , the School Admissions Team at Lincolnshire County Council, are responsible for co-ordinating the mid year admissions for all Lincolnshire state schools. They can be contacted on 01522 782030.




The admissions process is managed by Lincolnshire County Council.


Lincolnshire County Council Consultation Period 2022-2023 Admission Policy the link to this page is