You can support your child by:
- attending parents’ evenings
- helping your child to complete homework to a good standard and on time
- ensuring your child gets to school on time and with all the appropriate equipment
- talking to the class teacher if you have any concerns about your child
- providing lots of opportunities to speak and have conversations with your child
- read with your child and practise number skills
Teachers are more than happy to share any ideas they have with you so you can top up the learning at home.